COVID-19 Lobby Closed Temporarily:
Just like every day at Peoples Bank our team members, customers, and community welfare are important to us. Our branches are open and operating at full capacity. We are doing all we can to make sure we are open and our trusted bankers are here to help. We will remain in close contact with our local and state government officials so we can best serve our customers during this time.
We ask customers to utilize our drive-thru, night deposit and ATMs as well as our mobile app and online banking where you can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and deposit checks. Please use our hand sanitizing stations when entering the bank.
We have services in place so you can limit personal contact and still have 24/7 control of your funds. We encourage our customers to utilize the following:
- Online Banking: With 24/7 FREE online banking, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online, and more!
- Drive-thru: Available at 299 West Liberty, Ave., Lyons GA and 2301 East First St., Vidalia 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Mobile Banking: FREE 24/7 access to your account so you can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and more right from your mobile device!
- Telephone Banking: Convenient telephone banking gives you access to your account while speaking with a knowledgeable representative. Call 912-526-3279 to access FREE Peoples Bank telephone banking.
- ATM: Visit ATMs 24/7 at 299 West Liberty, Ave., Lyons GA and 2301 East First St.
If you are not enrolled in online banking or you do not have our mobile app we are happy to assist you. Just call us at 912-524-2000.
Here are some proactive steps Peoples Bank is taking to keep our team members and customers safe.
- We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are routinely cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants and we have hand sanitizer available in our branches.
- Team members have been provided with up-to-date information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices.
- Team members are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well. We have assembled a cross-functional team to frequently meet to review, monitor, and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure the continuation of critical business functions.
We will continue to update you if additional changes are made.
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the Center for Disease Control’s resource center.